This player tray holds all the player pieces for the Catan expansions, Traders & Barbarians and Explorers & Pirates. This listing is for custom colors for these trays. These are also available on my Etsy shop.
Note, if you want these trays in the standard colors to match the pieces that come with the game, please click here.
For a custom colored tray for the base Catan game, Seafarers, and Cities & Knights, click here.
This listing is for the same player trays sold in the first link, but in custom colors you can choose. Optionally, you can get the matching player pieces as well. If you purchased player pieces from elsewhere, please be sure that they are the exact same size as the official pieces as I can not guarantee that third party pieces will fit.
Each 3D printed player tray holds 6 knights, 3 bridges, 1 wagon, 4 harbor settlements, 9 crews, 3 ships, 2 settlers, 3 markers and 1 pirate ship. The lid holds everything securely, and also holds the building costs card.
Here are some of the features I have designed into the player tray:
* All 32 pieces for a player fit nicely into the tray, and they will stay there with the lid closed, but they are also easy to remove when open.
* Tabs on the hinges so the lid stays at a good angle when flipping it open.
* The player card fits perfectly into the lid. And because the card is now in the lid, there should be virtually no wear and tear on it from people handling it.
* The crew and knight pieces are group into 3’s so it’s easy to see how many pieces are remaining.
* I made it so the height is around 25mm with the lid on it. The inside of the box is a tiny bit higher than 75mm, which means that these trays will fit perfectly into the box when stacked 3 high.
I designed the tray in Fusion 360 and printed them on high quality 3d printers.
Note that since these are 3d printed, there might be minor imperfections.