Please Read Before Buying: I also sell a version of this tray that also holds the Cities & Knights player pieces, in addition to the Base and Seafarers pieces. You should only buy this version if you don’t have Cities & Knights AND you don’t like having empty spots on the tray.
This player tray holds all player pieces from the base game and the Seafarers expansion. If you don’t have the expansions, you can still use these trays with the sets that you do have.
A 3D printed player tray for base game plus the Seafarers expansion. It holds all 15 roads, 15 ships, 5 settlements, and 4 cities, with a convenient lid that holds everything in place when not in use. Cleanup becomes much easier now. No more counting pieces and shoving them into tiny little baggies.
These trays fit perfectly in the optional organizer, which allows you to fit everything from the base game, Seafarers Expansion, and both 5-6 player Extensions into a single box. It also includes resource card trays that can be used for the cards while playing, and store perfectly in the organizer. There are 2 types of card tray sets as shown in the picture and both can hold the official card sleeves. The organizer is available as an option on this listing.
You can also get an additional stacked card tray from my store of you want to be able to hold the cards from other expansions.
If you order the set of 4, you will get red, orange, white, and blue trays. If you order a set of 6, you will also get green and brown.
Here are some of the features I have designed into the player tray:
* All 39pieces for a player fit nicely into the tray, and they will stay there with the lid closed, but they are also easy to remove when open.
* Tabs on the hinges so the lid stays at a good angle when flipping it open.
* The building costs card fits perfectly into the lid, which has a couple of slits in the corner so you can see the color of the pieces in the tray without opening it. And because the card is now in the lid, there should be virtually no wear and tear on it from people handling it.
* The roads and ships are grouped in sections of 3 each so you can quickly and easily see how many you have left.
* I made it so the height is around 25mm with the lid on it. The inside of the box is a tiny bit higher than 75mm, which means that these trays will fit perfectly into the box when stacked 3 high.
* The length and width was also designed so that you can place 3 of them side by side to span the entire box.
I designed the tray in Fusion 360 and printed them on high quality 3d printers.
Note that since these are 3d printed, there might be minor imperfections.