This is the same player pieces tray / organizer for Catan, Seafarers, and Cities & Knights that has been popular, but in custom colors you can choose. Optionally, you can get the matching player pieces as well. If you purchased player pieces from elsewhere, please be sure that they are the exact same size as the official pieces as I can not guarantee that third party pieces will fit.
Note, if you want these trays in the standard colors to match the pieces that come with the game, please click here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/885117501/
If you want a custom colored tray that holds Traders & Barbarians and Explorers & Pirates, please click here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1176733012
I haven’t printed in all the color options yet, so I don’t have pictures for all of them. If you want an idea of what each color looks like, please click this link: https://llldmax.com/product/30kg-premium-pla-filament-free-shipping/
This player tray works with the Base game, Seafarers, and Cities and Knights, or any combination of the 3. If you don’t have the expansions, you can still use these trays with the sets that you do have.
A 3D printed player tray for Catan base plus the Seafarers and Cities and knights expansions. It holds all 15 roads, 15 ships, 5 settlements, 4 cities, 6 knight tokens and 3 city walls with a convenient lid that holds everything in place when not in use. Cleanup becomes much easier now. No more counting pieces and shoving them into tiny little baggies.
Here are some of the features I have designed into the player tray:
* All 48 pieces for a player fit nicely into the tray, and they will stay there with the lid closed, but they are also easy to remove when open.
* Tabs on the hinges so the lid stays at a good angle when flipping it open.
* The player card fits perfectly into the lid. And because the card is now in the lid, there should be virtually no wear and tear on it from people handling it.
* The roads and ships are grouped in sections of 3 each so you can quickly and easily see how many you have left.
* I made it so the height is around 25mm with the lid on it. The inside of the box is a tiny bit higher than 75mm, which means that these trays will fit perfectly into the box when stacked 3 high.
* The length and width was also designed so that you can place 3 of them side by side to span the entire box. The dimensions of the player trays are 94mm x 116mm x 25mm (3.7in x 4.6in x 1in)
I designed the tray in Fusion 360 and printed them on high quality 3d printers.
Note that since these are 3d printed, there might be minor imperfections.